[14-12-2021] Internal Singing Contest Final
Venue: School Hall
Time: 16:30 – 18:30
[01-12-2021] Internal Singing Contest Heat Day 2
Heat Day 2 Date: 01-12-2021
Heat Day 2 Venue: School Hall
Heat Day 2 Time: 16:30 – 18:30
Details of the Internal Singing Contest
- Heat days of the Internal Singing Contest will hold via online platform: Instagram live
of @wyc_renata .
- On the heat days, 8 (including both individual and groups(competition)) students who scored
the highest marks among judges’ scores and 1 student who get the highest vote per day can
enter the final section.
- On the final day, there will be one champion, first runner-up and second runner-up for both
individual and groups (competition). Apart from the above prize, there will be a prize added
which is an award of the favourite singer. The audience will vote for one singer as their favourite singer.
- On the final day, there will be a session of group performances. Student Union will
draw a lottery to determine the 4 groups of performances randomly from all groups
of performances applied.
- For the performance session, teacher(s) can be invited to join with students. Clubs
and societies can also apply as a unit.
- For all the groups, the maximum number of people in groups will be 6.
- Participants need to have lunch in school on the date(s) of the contest.
- Participants need to study in school during self-directed learning period on the date(s) of the contest.
- The details may change according to the circumstance of COVID-19 pandemic.
- For form 1, 3 and 4 students, if you are willing to be the participants, MC or audience of the
Singing Contest, please note that you must be vaccinated.